It is certainly not an easy task to take care of a home from a distance. Property Care is what could make this whole process very smooth and completely free of care for you.Our house management and villa management packages deal with all matters concerning an ownership of a house in Balchik, Varna and the Northern Black Sea coast, starting from the moment of purchasing or building we could handle all issues, which might come up after that.
Whether a garden maintenance service, changing of utility accounts or cleaning and maintaining your pool – we handle with professional attitude all those daily, but very essential issues.
Below you can find a full list of our house management services, even if there is some particular request for your house, that you need us to take care, you should only inform us and it would be made part of your customized offer.
- Key holding – At least one set of keys is to be provided from the owner to Property care team in order to have independent access to the property. Upon requests we are to arrange the house to be opened for any situations, such as owner’s guests, furnishing companies delivery, appliances checkups by relevant companies and others.
- Documents holding – that including all documentation, receipts, invoices, warranties and others in connection with the property we manage.
- Inventory list preparation (if not provided by the owner) and regular checks according to the inventory list.
- Communication with neighbours – A good relation with the neighbours is always important, even more for properties, which are not occupied permanently.
- Representation of the property owner before third parties (electricity, water, cable TV, security companies and etc.) - We will be always at a phone call away from all your services providers. Whether a security alarm has been turned off or the water supply company needs to read your water meter, we will communicate with them on your behalf and arrange property visits if required.
- Assistance with installation of cable or Sat TV – most of the properties we manage are only occupied during the summer months and are usually located in villa areas outside Balchik or Varna. That requires a careful research about the available offers from cable and satellite TV providers and their technical ability to offer the service at the respective property location. We check and, if required, visit the property with the company’s representative for onsite checkup. Then the different options for technical connection and service prices and available contracts are reported to the owner, in order to take his/her decision.
- Assistance with Telephone&Internet connection – the situation is quite similar as to that of the Sat and cable TV. Most of the mobile operators do offer internet service, apart from the normal mobile telephone services, however usually with binding contracts of one or two years. In such a case, there would be regular monthly payments, even during the off season months, when the service would be in fact not used. That could sound a bit waste of money, however if the property location does not allow a landline operator to switch your property on to his network, the mobile operators are the only choice for reliable internet and phone service.
- Dealing with utility bills – In Bulgaria most utility bills are paid in cash and hardly ever bills are posted to your property address in advance. This requires regular and well managed time schedule for checking and payment of your property bills. Our house management service will save you the care for all those coming bills each month and your due payments will be always covered on time and hassle free for yourself.
- Arranging payment of annual property and garbage collection tax – Every year around March, each local municipality issues the council taxes and garbage collection fees, which are to be paid by owners of properties within the territory of the respective municipality. Those taxes and fees vary among the different municipalities and their exact amount is set each calendar year. That requires your due taxes and fees to be checked each year and then paid on time. If the payment schedule is not complied with, there are daily interests to be applied, which increase your property expenses.
- Bookkeeping of the made expenses and sending reports – We will provide you with a regular detailed report of the covered costs concerning your property. It is presented in quite a clear form, which will not only give you a one glance look of your monthly property costs, but moreover a sum up view of your total property management costs over a one year period.
- Monthly internal and external check and sending pictures with the monthly report. That including:
- Checking for mould, moisture, leaks and other visible defects
- Checking water fitting and flushing
- Checking for insects and pests
- Emergency property check on request of the property owner or because of bad weather conditions
- Looking over furniture
- Preparing of house equipment list.
- Assistance in equipping the house – that including assistance in search of proper equipment – such as furnishing, electrical appliances, household items, curtains, shutters, cutlery and etc. We will be there, if any measurements need to be taken, items and appliances delivered and mounted.
- Arranging property cleaning and laundry upon owner’s request – Certainly it feels always good to enter a spotless clean property, despite being empty for months. We will organize your holiday home cleaning, put freshly washed bed linen and towels, turn on the boilers, fill in your fridge with basic goods, so even if you arrive with a late night flight at 2 am, you would still feel cozy and at home.
- Arranging cleaning of the septic tank
- Arranging hydrophor check up
- Arranging check up of the irrigation system
- Arranging check up of your air conditioners
- Monitoring of garden maintenance services and arranging payments
- Monitoring of swimming pool maintenance services and arranging payments
- Arranging minor repairs by request of the owner
- Arranging property insurance
- Preparation of the property for the winter season – At the end of October, beginning of November the main water supply at your holiday home is to be turned off, water pipes, boiler all emptied and water meter well insulated in order to prevent freezing during the sub-zero temperatures in the winter months.
- Start of season preparation of the property – Towards beginning of the warm season, usually end of March/beginning of April our property management team starts to prepare your holiday property for occupation.
At the start of the season also a cleaning of you swimming pool is done, also including a check up of the pool filter system and pump.
Upon request we also organize a thorough start of season cleaning of your property, including window cleaning, laundry of curtains, bed covers, blankets and duvets, rugs and carpets, pillows (if type of filling allows).
Villa Infinity, Albena area
Villa in Albena area
Villa Vegas, Rogachevo area
House in Balchik area